Peep Bunnies

I love decorations that can be folded up flat, don't take a lot of storage room, and are easy to throw together (thank you small living space). This is one of those. I found the idea on V and Co. They have an great tutorial on how to make these adorable bunnies. It took her idea and added my own twist using what I had on hand. I love the brown eyes and nose of the peep bunnies, but didn't have brown paint and knew my kids love googly eyes. Also, she sewed all the bunnies 1st) onto the ribbon and 2nd) together (I love the finished look it gives). I cheated and used hot glue. I used tacky glue for the eyes. I think it turned out very cute although I really would have rather made the all pink bunnies with brown eyes and noses...however, being thrifty and using what I had instead, it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...