Circle Scarf

If you don't consider yourself a sewer...here's one for you.  There's no hemming, no tucking, no measuring, no fancy frills, just a straight sewn line.  That's it.

Thanks to pinterest, I found "come on, ilene" and her blog with the circle scarf tutorial.
Here's what you need: 2 yards of knit.  I would recommend light-weight or your scarf will be quite heavy.

The cool thing about knit, in case you didn't know, is that it doesn't fray.  That's why you don't have to hem it.

So once you have your 2 yards, line up the selvage ends together (that means the sides that were cut on in the fabric store), and sew one line down to hook them together.

Done.

Flip inside out and wear!


So I realized when I was posting these that I really do wear my hair up a lot!  I just realized this week that my hair is getting quite long.  I need to relearn some things.  My short pixie cut spoiled me and I need to get a little more creative.  I don't feel like it was that long ago that my hair was this short, but I guess it was 3 years ago.  Hmmmm...

3 comments:

  1. YES!! Cut it again. That's why I cut mine off last week, because I realized that (especially when it gets hot) I resort to throwing my hair up in a ponytail WAY too often. I love you. You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait. I think that you should perm it instead...restore some curl. That would be hot! (You could trim and perm it)

      Delete
  2. I am loving your scarves!! Where did you find your fabrics, especially the pale pink one? Thanks!! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...